Latest Movie :

Amelia Talon - Coed Girls - 19 May 2011

                       
    Playboy: Have you always been interested in business?
    Amelia: For a long time, I wanted to study video game design. I also thought about becoming a fashion designer, photographer, makeup artist, hair stylist and even psychologist and astronomer. But none of those are for me. I’m destined for a career in business.

    Playboy: Did you say video game design?
    Amelia: I love, love, love playing video games. But I’d hate to turn what I love doing in my free time into a job. Video games would become a chore and not something that I could relax to anymore.

    Playboy: What games can we find in your console?
    Amelia: My favorite games are Zelda, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, and, of course, Pokemon, Gotta catch ’em all!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. hot babes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger