Latest Movie :

Debbie Boostrom - Playboy USA - Aug 1981

    Debbie Boostrom (b. June 23, 1955, Peoria, Illinois, d. July 29, 2008) was an American model. She was Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for its August 1981 issue. Her centerfold was photographed by Mario Casilli while she was living in Florida. Boostrom subsequently married and relocated to Kansas. Following the end of the marriage she returned to Florida to design jewellery and act in infomercials. On July 29, 2008, she was found dead in her apartment of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. She had reportedly been suffering from terminal breast cancer.

    Debbie Boostrom likes the simple pleasures in life. She grew up in Largo, Florida, and rarely ventured far from the beach. "If I wasn't in school," she says now, "I was at the ocean. There were a bunch of us who were always together; they called us the rat-pack. We'd spend all day swimming and fishing - I caught a shark once that almost pulled me off the boat - and water-skiing. I'll give you an idea of how much time we spent doing that: Everybody in the group could ski barefoot." Once she got out of school, Debbie decided to see America before she settled down, and she didn't mind living the vagabond life to do it. She and her boyfriend bought a van, fixed it up like home and took off. "I think we missed a few states, but not many. It was great fun, camping out in the mountains and the deserts. Every day, we'd drive and see the sights until we felt like stopping, and then we'd stop. No rules, no regulations, just a lot of fun and freedom. I'll always be glad I did that while I was young. It took a long time, traveling and bouncing from one place to another, to satisfy my wanderlust."






    Download from here for free
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. hot babes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger