Latest Movie :

Anne Marie Fox - Playboy USA - Feb 1982

    Anne Marie Fox (born September 28, 1962) was Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for February 1982.

    Anne-Marie Fox is eager to get on with the business of being Anne-Marie Fox. Her life so far has been all preparation. Now she wants to do something. Early on in her 19 years of life, Anne-Marie was sentenced to a Catholic girls' school (though she's not Catholic). She got the full treatment: No boys ever, no unexcused tardiness to class, uniforms must be worn at all times - you know the routine. Anne-Marie not only survived, she flourished, finding direction in discipline. "The expectations," she recalls, "were for you to be totally moral, a perfectionist, hard-working . . . which aren't bad qualities. It's character building and I needed that when I was growing up. Besides, everyone was very concerned with you, so you got a lot of attention. I didn't mind the uniforms at all. I was such a free spirit I needed some restrictions in my life."






    Download the full video from here for free
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. hot babes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger