Latest Movie :

Tara Marie - Cybergirls - Femme Finesse - 31 Dec 2012

    Make the cut with Cybergirl Tara Marie, a hairstylist from Cleveland, Ohio. She’s petite – 5’2” – and well proportioned, with long, burnished brown hair, blue eyes and natural breasts. “I was raised in Cleveland, Ohio,” she says. “I used to be a bit of a rebel – I got my nipples and tongue pierced, and I snuck out every night. My mom and sister are my best friends, and I don’t know where I would be without them.” Tara posed for four Student Bodies pictorials under the last name Vaughn in 2007, and we were glad to have her back as a Cybergirl. “I’m proud to be a Playboy model,” she says. “It was always my dream, and now that I’m here, I want to see how far I can go with it.” “I’ve been cutting hair for nine years,” says Tara, “and it’s so much fun that it doesn’t feel like a job.” She works days in a Cleveland salon, and at night she likes to go out for dinner and a bottle of wine with friends. Her family lives close by, and she loves get-togethers on Lake Erie – grilling, boating and having an all-around good time. She has two dogs – “rescued pit bulls,” she says lightly – and walks them in Cleveland’s forest parks. A busy schedule, but she takes time for herself, too. “I love to read,” she says. “I always have a book on my nightstand. And I love to cook, too – I make a great vegetarian pad thai.” Tara is single, and it could be pad thai for two if you play your cards right. “I like a guy with a sense of sarcasm,” she says, “but don’t be overconfident – if I like you, I’ll walk right up to you and tell you.”

     Height:
        5' 2"
    Weight:
        n/a
    Measurements:
        32-24-30
    Birthplace:
        Parma, Ohio
    Birthday:
        03/30/1985


    Download from here for free
    Mirror 1


    + Video

    General:
    Filename: septimiu29-Tara Marie - Cybergirls - Femme Finesse - 31 Dec 2012.mp4
    Filesize: 509 MiB
    Format: MPEG-4
    PlayTime: 00:11:04.725
    1 video stream(s), 1 audio stream(s), 0 subtitle stream(s).

    Video Stream 0:
    Length: 00:11:04.630
    Frames: 19919, 29.970 fps, 5972 Kbps
    Codec: avc1 (Family: )
    Dimensions: 1920x1080, AR: 16/9

    Audio Stream 0:
    Codec: AAC, AAC,
    Bitrate: 192 Kbps
    Bitrate Mode: CBR
    Sampling Rate: 48 KHz
    Channel(s): 2 channel
    Resolution: 16 bits per sample


    Download the full video from here for free
    Mirror 1
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. hot babes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger